I want to change the path for the saving the game

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pouvez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
tomyinter
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

I want to change the path for the saving the game

Message non lu par tomyinter »

After installing the last update of 2017, I found that the saving folder changed and while auto saving there is a message appear that there isn't space for saving the game, and after that when I try to save manual, it's working.
could any one help me..

by the way play all the versions for fifa manger and FLP, this is the first time to done with me.
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Re: I want to change the path for the saving the game

Message non lu par JJacq »

I did not quite understand if you were talking about backups of the game or the installation of version 16-17.

In both cases, nothing has changed, it is always the FIFA Manager 14 directory which is the base and which is proposed by the patch.
If there is a disk space error message, it is that it really lacks space. Don't forget that a patch can make 200 MB but that for its installation, it can ask 10 times more!
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
tomyinter
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Message non lu par tomyinter »

Before installing the update the saved files where stored in the documents folder, but after installing the update I find it in the same director of the game in a folder name "&".
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

Message non lu par Horhgh »

tomyinter a écrit : 23 mars 2017 20:14 Before installing the update the saved files where stored in the documents folder, but after installing the update I find it in the same director of the game in a folder name "&".
nothing has changed on the path for savedgames.
They are still in the same folder than an original Fifa Manager 14 (in the documents folder).
Auto saves and Manually saves, both are still there.

you probably do something wrong.
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »