Update 3 - shirts dosen't work

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pouvez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
samadhi
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Update 3 - shirts dosen't work

Message non lu par samadhi »

Hello!

Installed the new 16-17 update 3 and the new shirts of french clubs dosen't work in the game. I noticed in the editor that all other teams names in kits section are like FC Barcelona, AC Milan and so on but for french teams it says PSG kit, Lyon kit maybe it is why it dosen't work. Does anybody knows why is that? In kits section of editor you can choose like PSG Kit and PSG only for example. The PSG Kit are the new shirts and it dosen't work, PSG is from last season and it works. I hope ypu understand what I mean.
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

Re: Update 3 - shirts dosen't work

Message non lu par Horhgh »

everything work !

nothing has changed on the French kits.
If it works before, there is no reason that it does not works with the update 3.

For some French clubs, if you have a kit named ****_kit it's the good one, all the others are kits from 2013/2014 season coming with the original FIFAM 14

some screens made now with update 3
2017_04_28 18_35_54.jpg
2017_04_28 18_35_54.jpg (430.71 Kio) Vu 3223 fois
2017_04_28 18_35_39.jpg
2017_04_28 18_35_39.jpg (294.08 Kio) Vu 3223 fois
2017_04_28 18_35_32.jpg
2017_04_28 18_35_32.jpg (353.58 Kio) Vu 3223 fois
samadhi
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

I tried to pick Lyon Kit in editor (picture 1), but in the game there is only generic shirt. When I choose Lyon only in editor (picture 2), it shows those old shirts. Strange.

Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

you must choose the kit named Olympique Lyonnais Kit in the editor, then save database and export to the game, then start a new carrer.
You will get kit 16-17 in editor and in game.

Never use the kit name Olympique Lyonnais.
Or you will have original kits in editor and game. (13-14)

The issue only comes with you, and your way to do.
All the kits are properly selected in our game and updates, you don't need to change anything.

If in your game, you d'ont have good kits, it's a problem in your game, not in our.
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message non lu par JJacq »

Maybe it also did not let the patch 16-17 settle down to the end, and that it interrupted the treatment on the kits for example.
Maybe DB backup operations were not done at the end of the same installation... :sifflote:
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

JJacq a écrit : 28 avr. 2017 23:32 Maybe it also did not let the patch 16-17 settle down to the end, and that it interrupted the treatment on the kits for example.
les kits français s'installent à la racine, pas dans les zdata :clin1:
samadhi
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Horhgh a écrit : 28 avr. 2017 23:03 you must choose the kit named Olympique Lyonnais Kit in the editor, then save database and export to the game, then start a new carrer.
You will get kit 16-17 in editor and in game.

Never use the kit name Olympique Lyonnais.
Or you will have original kits in editor and game. (13-14)

The issue only comes with you, and your way to do.
All the kits are properly selected in our game and updates, you don't need to change anything.

If in your game, you d'ont have good kits, it's a problem in your game, not in our.
But I do that. I choose the kit, save the database and export to the game. Start the new game but there is only generic shirts and only for french teams and Deportivo la Coruna. All other works great. I noticed that only french teams have this "kit" extention in the editor, that's why I thought it has something to do with that.
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

the problem is in your game, and only your game. (my screens prove that it works)

We can't know what you did, maybe a bad installation of the game and the update.

Do you keep all the files we gave in our game and update (allowing all the installations to be made till the end) or do you just select some by your own adding them in your version of the game ?

Try to re-instal completely FIFAM 14 to the beginnig, then install our 16-17 version then add the updade#3, so you could look if in a clean installation it works or not :clin1: .
samadhi
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Horhgh a écrit : 29 avr. 2017 13:31 the problem is in your game, and only your game. (my screens prove that it works)

We can't know what you did, maybe a bad installation of the game and the update.

Do you keep all the files we gave in our game and update (allowing all the installations to be made till the end) or do you just select some by your own adding them in your version of the game ?

Try to re-instal completely FIFAM 14 to the beginnig, then install our 16-17 version then add the updade#3, so you could look if in a clean installation it works or not :clin1: .
I install all the updates as they are, I don't select, just install the whole thing. Must be something in my game. I don't feel like re-install the game and all the updates, since I change alot in Editor, like give everyclub 300.000.000 cash so no debts and so on. But thanks for the answers and suggestion, I'll play with old shirts. :hello:
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »