Sponsor names

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pouvez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
Malakhai
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Sponsor names

Message non lu par Malakhai »

Hi all,

Is there any way of changing the default generic sponsor names? I mean, I downloaded a sponsor patch somewhere and, for example, in my team's shirt appears Ikea logo, but the sponsor name still reads "Furniture".

I tried editing the file Translations.huf with no result. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Best regards,

MALAKHAI
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Re: Sponsor names

Message non lu par JJacq »

I don't know what you mean. From memory, sponsors do not appear on the jerseys. "Furniture" is the name given to a sponsor image. For example "furniture.tga", which corresponds to the category "furniture", as other categories are "insurance", "medicine", "music", etc.

There are 36 categories, so what to do:

Code : Tout sélectionner

Airline - Automobile - Bakery - Banking - Clothing - Construction - Cosmetics - DepartmentStore - Detergent - Drinks - Electronics - 
Entertainment - Environment - Food - Fuel - Furniture - HardwareStore - HealthInsurance - Insurance - Internet - MailOrder - Medicine - 
Music - OutdoorEquipment - Pharma - Power - PrintMedia - Radio - RealEstate - Software - Steel - Telecommunication - Tools - Outils - 
Transportation - TravelAgency - TV

So, what is the purpose ?
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

Message non lu par Horhgh »

we can't solve issues coming from patch that we did not create.

Ask the question to the people where you get your patch.
Malakhai
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Hi,

What I want the game to do is display the sponsor name, instead of the sponsor type. In the shirt image, the word inside the circle means "Furniture" in spanish, I would like it to display "Ikea" instead. In the pyramid image, the MasterCard image shows "Banking" on mouseover, how can I make it reads "MasterCard" instead? With a simple translation that's not possible.

Horhgh, I understand you can't provide info from external patches, but what I'm asking involves the game files, not some additional installation, as far as I know.

In any case, thank you both (Jjacq and Horhgh) for taking a minute to read and answer me.

Best regards.
20170608_151805.jpg
20170608_151805.jpg (160.94 Kio) Vu 4741 fois
20170608_151749.jpg
20170608_151749.jpg (618.69 Kio) Vu 4741 fois
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

Message non lu par Horhgh »

you can't change the original sponsors names, you can only change the "picture", but not the name.

I think you install a sponsor patch only including pictures of real sponsors, but using the original names, to replace the original pictures..
There is no way to change the original names of the sponsor, neither in the translation.huf nor in .enc files.
Malakhai
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Ok then, thanks 4 the info.

Salut!
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »