Reserveteams aren't available and teams won't promote

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pouvez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
stephan2803
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Reserveteams aren't available and teams won't promote

Message non lu par stephan2803 »

I've used the latest patch which give me the newest database for Fifa M 16/17. Although I'm very pleased about it, I have tweaked some things. I play with RBC Roosendaal, a team which isn't a pro team anymore. I've changed the current league structure to 1-1-2, so i can promote from the last league. In the last league division I have RBC and in the other division their Reserves.

When I see the reserves screen ingame, then I can't see their fixtures, what has to be. But it just looks like as when I choose to not play with reserves (problem 1). But they compete in the right division. Only they don't promote, even when they are the champions and other teams in the division won't promote (problem 2). What can be the solution to those two problems?
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

Re: Reserveteams aren't available and teams won't promote

Message non lu par Horhgh »

you said you change the system league, but do you have some knowledge in making script in this game ? :sifflote:
stephan2803
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Well, I tried it before the patches and at that time this worked. I could promote with both teams/both divions had promoting teams and the reserves were available to manage.

But if the scripts changed with the latest patch and with that I'm not allowed to modificate with the FM editor tool, then no, I'm not. :motus:
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

difficult to understand all you said !

You said you have your First team in the last division and you Reserve team as well, but each in a different group, is it right ?

Did you modify the script by yours, or do you let the editor create it using the system leagues integrated ?

What i think : In the script, the second Level division don't allow Reserve teams to play in, so no Reserve team can be promoted from level 3 to level 2.
Second thing, you normally can't have your two teams in the same level.
Maybe it's possible if this level has several groups, i'm not sure ! but if the level has a unique group, only 1 of your team can play in it and it will be the First team.
And finaly, maybe the script, if it was created by the editor, is completely wrong :sifflote:
stephan2803
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Yes, it is true that I've put them in a different group (also when I put the first team in a higher division, the problem remains).

So I guess that it would be one of the options what you said above; the script doesn't allow reserve teams (except the reserves of Ajax, Utrecht and PSV, they are in the second division for real and in the game) or there is a fault in the script.
It's a shame for me, but it's not possible I guess!

So thanks for the support, now I know what can and can't.
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

stephan2803 a écrit : 31 juil. 2017 09:42 Yes, it is true that I've put them in a different group (also when I put the first team in a higher division, the problem remains).

So I guess that it would be one of the options what you said above; the script doesn't allow reserve teams (except the reserves of Ajax, Utrecht and PSV, they are in the second division for real and in the game) or there is a fault in the script.
It's a shame for me, but it's not possible I guess!

So thanks for the support, now I know what can and can't.
For me a fault in the script, mostly if you used the editor to build it :sifflote:
I think he did not manage very well the promotions from the third division to the second division, because of the two groups.
Undoubtedly only the teams of the first group can be promoted to the second division in the script :greensiffle: .
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »