Promotion to UEFA and Championsleague

papbob
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Promotion to UEFA and Championsleague

Message non lu par papbob »

Hello i finished 3rd in my last season but i didnt get promoted in UEFA? not even in the other competitions?i saw some events in the calendar about upcoming uefa draws but they dissapeared in a month before they started?is it a bug?
VincenzOM
Manager Général
Manager Général

Re: Promotion to UEFA and Championsleague

Message non lu par VincenzOM »

Which club do you play with ?
papbob
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

hello i am playing with Aris Fc of Greece...i qualified i even choosed the players for the qualification but i didnt play any international games in the season...my team was in the second league but 2 years ago(game time) i promoted to the first league and qualified for internatonal competition
Dmitry
Gonfleur de Ballons
Gonfleur de Ballons

Message non lu par Dmitry »

This might happen if there's no enough teams in the competition. How many leagues do you have preloaded?
Check what you have in Statistics/Cup Results (or Cup Overview).
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

Message non lu par Horhgh »

Dmitry a écrit : 07 avr. 2020 22:52 This might happen if there's no enough teams in the competition. How many leagues do you have preloaded?
Check what you have in Statistics/Cup Results (or Cup Overview).
as the game select 8 clubs by country even if you don't select these countries in your carrer, this can't be the reason.
Dmitry
Gonfleur de Ballons
Gonfleur de Ballons

Message non lu par Dmitry »

And what if clubs from the same top association (place 1 - 3) won Champions League and Europa League?
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

Dmitry a écrit : 08 avr. 2020 00:29 And what if clubs from the same top association (place 1 - 3) won Champions League and Europa League?
In each script there are more teams than necessary, in order to fill in the comps in some cases.
So if one or several countries not selected in the career have more than 8 clubs in euro competitions (in Europe i think it's only possible that one Country get more than 8 clubs qualified), some teams will be selected in other countries.

Maybe there is a little bug in the script, but it would be very unfortunate that it would fall on his club, regarding the way the qualifiers are scripted (by UEFA 5 years rating sorting ! :mrgreen: )
papbob
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

so will a restart of the game fix it? i mean if i start from scratch will it be the same? thanks in advance
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

papbob a écrit : 08 avr. 2020 15:49 so will a restart of the game fix it? i mean if i start from scratch will it be the same? thanks in advance
it could be the same, because it depends of the ranking of countries in uefa5year assessment and the way you will be qualified in euro competitions.

I find a little mistake in the script, i make a change, but i have no time to test, and even if i could test, it will be difficult to verify for each situation in game depending on countries, qualifying way, and 5year assessment :sifflote: (too many possibilities)

here is the script modified
Continental - Europe.zip
(5.44 Kio) Téléchargé 151 fois
Before using it, make a backup of the original one, its the file Continental - Europe.txt in the D:\LFP Manager 18\script folder.
Then unzip and copy/paste the one i send in the D:\LFP Manager 18\script folder (replacing the previous one)
But to use it you need to start a new career.
papbob
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

ok thanks a lot man you are the best :)
Répondre

Retourner vers « LFP-FIFA Manager 18 (17-18) »