Create another cup in country?

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pouvez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
zoranjoza
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Create another cup in country?

Message non lu par zoranjoza »

Hello, I want to create 2 or more cups in country. Is it possible and how? Like England have 3 cups. But in Serbia where I want to create Serbia only have one, and it is impossible to add another one. Can u help me?
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Re: Create another cup in country?

Message non lu par JJacq »

It's impossible to do by the editor, you have to switch to script mode, and there... :sifflote:

I invite you to open a CountryScriptxx.sav file to understand what it is.
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
zoranjoza
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Message non lu par zoranjoza »

Ok, i found my countryscript. Now how to add another one or two cups.
I made custom league system 1-1-1-1-1-2. One cup for 1-1-1-1-1-2 and another one for 1-1-1-1-1-2. Is it possible?
Fichiers joints
CountryScript51.rar
Serbia data script.
(2.7 Kio) Téléchargé 68 fois
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message non lu par JJacq »

If I invited you to look at the countryscript, it's so you realize it's not simple. And on our side, too long and complex to explain.
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »