Formation settings problems

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pouvez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
RemoWilliams
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Formation settings problems

Message non lu par RemoWilliams »

Hello again, can you help me with formation settings please?

There is
1screen: commitment level [0-100%], crosess level, corners,etc
2screen: Longshots[only them] in individual orders

has to be set every time I change formation. I save formations to have them ready but somehow it's not saving fully. Any ideas how to fix this?

I have17-18 campaign without any patches

You are doing great job lads!
RemoWilliams
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Re: Formation settings problems

I can edit the file if necessary but You have to give me some instructions. Please. You are doing great and amazing job with this game!
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message non lu par JJacq »

You choose a tactical formation that is not one of those listed?

I know I had trouble saving sometimes, but I don't remember how I solved my problem, but it went through 2 different places, the First Team home page and/or the tactical screen.
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
RemoWilliams
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Yes I choose 4-3-3 and then I alter this formation to have more commitment and I set different height of corners and free kicks- This is on one screen with plamaker and other stuff. There is button to name my new formation and save it as a file I think. This formation is saved as 433Moje on the bottom of screenshot.

First screen

Then there is second screen with player roles where I can choose like longshots, free role, hold up, run channels etc. And there is also save button to save my new formation settings. The problem looks like the game is not creating save file or it doesn't read from it.

Second screen

Documents/FFM18/data/Tactics/UserFormations.fmf ?

You mean first team and then to tactics screen? Yeah I'm doing this and nothing.
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »