Game is zoomed in

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pouvez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
Maragos
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Game is zoomed in

Message non lu par Maragos »

Hello guys, it seems that I have a problem. I think my game is zoomed in and I don't see the whole features in game (picture 2). I checked the resolution tool and everything looks fine, although I only have to options there (picture 1). Do you have any ideas?
Fichiers joints
resolution tool
resolution tool
1!.PNG (80.53 Kio) Vu 3626 fois
features on the side been cut off
features on the side been cut off
2019_06_07 00_53_46.jpg (114.16 Kio) Vu 3626 fois
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

Re: Game is zoomed in

Message non lu par Horhgh »

it seems that it is not the FCM version of Fifamanager 18 game.
Because we don't have such graphics :sifflote:
Or maybe you add some patch made by other websites.
Maragos
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Horhgh a écrit : 07 juin 2019 18:39 it seems that it is not the FCM version of Fifamanager 18 game.
Because we don't have such graphics :sifflote:
Or maybe you add some patch made by other websites.
It is your version guys, FCM 18. I have just installed some graphics made by "FM Trikots", but the game looked like this even before I got the new graphics. It's how it has been since I first installed the vanilla game. Got any recommedation mate? Thanks
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message non lu par JJacq »

In such a low resolution, you won't see the entire screen, it will move according to where you put your mouse. For example, if you put your mouse on the far right, the game screen will move to the left.
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
Maragos
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

JJacq a écrit : 09 juin 2019 19:01 In such a low resolution, you won't see the entire screen, it will move according to where you put your mouse. For example, if you put your mouse on the far right, the game screen will move to the left.

I see, so I would need a monitor with better resolution to fix this I guess. Thank you very much :merci2:
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »