Game ends without reason

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pouvez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
Mircthommo
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Game ends without reason

Message non lu par Mircthommo »

Hi

I would offer more info but I dont have an explanation for whats occuring.

Installed everything as i should, Game starts as it should. I go through the menu's, create a team, league selections etc, I then get to the "enter name details screen" and the game just closes and I'm left staring at my desktop. whats occuring???

The equipment used in a brand new gaming PC, less than a week old, Ryzen 5 with vega 11 graphics, window's 10

please please please help, I miss Fifa Manager so much :marre: :marre:
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Re: Game ends without reason

Message non lu par JJacq »

The most common case for this type of problem is when changes have been made in the editor. Is this the case?

If not, it's always hard to tell what's going on. It depends on the computer. A recent computer doesn't mean it will work better, on the contrary. You have to remember that the game engine was developed under XP... :sifflote:

maybe see with this, too:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7120
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
Mircthommo
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Your a hero, i can't beleive it was something as simple as memory. Game now works like a dream.

Thank you
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message non lu par JJacq »

:ok:
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
Mircthommo
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Into my 4th season and game has been playing fine, including last night. started a game this afternoon, got to the loading 3D game and it just "returns to window's" with no crash message. nothing.

Please help
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »