Problem Career Mode

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pourrez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
samadhi
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Problem Career Mode

Message non lu par samadhi »

Hello!

My problem is that I can't get any offers from other leagues except English teams. When I choose Select Monitored teams, nothing happens in the left corner. Empty. Only offer comes form english teams. Does anybody know what's wrong? When I play with a german or italian club and I get sacked, I can't get any offers. I choose select monitored teams but no one of those selected teams shows on the list. The list is blank. So when I play with, say Livorno, I never get any offers from another teams. Only when I play with some English club I get offer form Englsih clubs, but mostly form second league. I never get a offer from Italian or German clubs. Please, if anybody knows what's wrong?

Thanks.
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Re: Problem Career Mode

Message non lu par JJacq »

Hard to say why ... Maybe the deals are they related to the selected league. If you have taken the England, the offers are in England only if you take another country more, maybe you should proposals in the two countries ...

There may also, if you're coach first division, the choice is very limited, and if more are in low division...
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
samadhi
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

I took Schalke 04 for example and I lose some games on porpuse so I should get fired and in November I got fired, and the only offers I get is English championship clubs and Hull from PL. I tried with some various clubs to play, but it's all the same. Only Hull and some championship clubs. When I chose some clubs from Spain or Germany or Italy, on the left corner I should see those teams. But when I select them, I see only a empty list. It's so frustating. Even if I choose only offers from the first league I get offers from English Championship clubs. It must be a bug. I tried to uninstall the game but when I reinstall the game, my settings are saved, so if I played and had some saved games, yhose saved games are still there when I reinstall the game. It's like Origin remembers everything. Do you know how I uninstall the game complitley from my laptop?
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message non lu par JJacq »

Full Uninstall is a normal uninstall the game, then the eventual removal (if any) in the C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Origin Games \ FIFA Manager 14 and C: \ Users \ xxxxxx \ Documents \ LFP 14 MANAGER.
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
samadhi
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Ok, so I did the uninstall of both Fifa Manager 14 and Origin and installed it again. And still I got the same problem. I can't see clubs I choose on "select monitored clubs". I tried to pick only first division (Serie A, 1. Bundesliga,Ligue 1, La Liga) without second leauges and I played with Sampdoria, got sacked after 5 games on porpose, and I only got offers from the same clubs. (Elche, Hull, Crystal Palace, Bastia, Guingamp, Sassuolo, Eintracht Breunschwig). They goes in circles so to speak, even if they have managers. I played with PSG, get the sack after 8 games, and get offers only from those clubs I wrote. So it is definitly some bug, but I can't figure it out whats wrong. Does anybody of you have/had similair problem?
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

Message non lu par Horhgh »

Why it should be a bug ?

it's probably only because at this time of your game, those clubs need a coach, and not others. (it seems that you get fired at the same season, if i understand well, no ?)
And as you get fired, you can't pretend to have offer from bigger clubs.

And finally, if you only select first league level, for sure not a lot of clubs want you as coach if you get fired before. :clin1:
samadhi
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

I think it's a bug, cuz even if I choose to get offers from only first league, I still get offers only from league two, lower leagues. And it is always the same clubs, even if they already have managers. And when I go to "Select Monitored Club"s and say, I pick Lorient, Genova, Bastia and whatever, I click OK and I still can't see those teams on selected monitored list on the left of the screen. Even if they are not interested in me I should see the club I picked on the list and it would say something like this: They are not interested in you at all. I played Fifa Manager 11 alot so I know that it should be so.
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

Message non lu par Horhgh »

Never had this problem myself, so i have no solution for you.
samadhi
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

I didn't have it either, really strange problem. I hope somebody have a clue what is wrong. Thanks for all help!
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »