Fifa Manager 14 has stopped working before choosing team

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pourrez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
dialectus
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Fifa Manager 14 has stopped working before choosing team

Message non lu par dialectus »

Hi all
I´m having a problem with my game that i´ve never had before , when i´m creating my profile manager and go to select team , before the 3 team offers appear (i choose to begin in the last div in mode career allways) , in the loading screen , the game closes and says "Fifa Manager 14 has stopped working and will now close " .

Anyone know why this happens?
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Re: Fifa Manager 14 has stopped working before choosing team

Message non lu par JJacq »

I did some tests, taking the option of 3 random clubs proposed, and I was able to go all the way. I took the test taking France and all divisions. It should be looked at if your problem is related to a country or not.

Which championships do you select and to which division do you descend for each of the countries ?
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
dialectus
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

JJacq a écrit : 10 déc. 2017 04:00 I did some tests, taking the option of 3 random clubs proposed, and I was able to go all the way. I took the test taking France and all divisions. It should be looked at if your problem is related to a country or not.

Which championships do you select and to which division do you descend for each of the countries ?
I´ve selected Portugal with 13 div in total(1-1-3-8) , i´ve created a megapatch myself with 250 clubs (was a pain in the ass to finish but finally i could it xD) , but now after so many weeks doing this patch , having this prob is very frustrating ..

Can i send to you the database and u check it to see if is all ok?
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

Message non lu par Horhgh »

dialectus a écrit : 10 déc. 2017 04:44
JJacq a écrit : 10 déc. 2017 04:00 I did some tests, taking the option of 3 random clubs proposed, and I was able to go all the way. I took the test taking France and all divisions. It should be looked at if your problem is related to a country or not.

I´ve selected Portugal with 13 div in total(1-1-3-8) , i´ve created a megapatch myself with 250 clubs (was a pain in the ass to finish but finally i could it xD) , but now after so many weeks doing this patch , having this prob is very frustrating ..

Can i send to you the database and u check it to see if is all ok?
so you make it wrong.

Sorry we don't have time to look at what you did.
We are too busy with our own jobs.
dialectus
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Horhgh a écrit : 10 déc. 2017 09:10
so you make it wrong.

Sorry we don't have time to look at what you did.
We are too busy with our own jobs.
I think the prob is not the country , cuz i´ve tested with the original database of the game , and crashed in the same spot.Not know what to do . :triste:
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

I just tested again, selecting the 2 divisions of Portugal + Reserve, and no problem. I took one of the 3 clubs on offer and the game started. So no problem in our game. :clin1:
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
dialectus
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

JJacq a écrit : 10 déc. 2017 20:45 I just tested again, selecting the 2 divisions of Portugal + Reserve, and no problem. I took one of the 3 clubs on offer and the game started. So no problem in our game. :clin1:
I´m not using ur game from this site , i´ve got it from another site a while ago.
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

:maikilestkon:

So this isn't the place to ask for support, but to those who made the version you use (probably FMZ). We don't know the details of what they did and it makes us waste time looking for anomalies that don't exist in our version... :alerte:
VincenzOM
Manager Général
Manager Général

Message non lu par VincenzOM »

:lol: :maikilestkon: Encore un champion du monde :suspect:
dialectus
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

JJacq a écrit : 11 déc. 2017 19:02 :maikilestkon:

So this isn't the place to ask for support, but to those who made the version you use (probably FMZ). We don't know the details of what they did and it makes us waste time looking for anomalies that don't exist in our version... :alerte:
sry then , didn´t know ;) ; about the version i´ve is not FMZ , is from 3DM.
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

3DM ? I don't know. Do you have a link ?
dialectus
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

JJacq a écrit : 11 déc. 2017 20:54 3DM ? I don't know. Do you have a link ?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Ok, I remove the link as it's a pirate version. :sifflote:

You already managed to launch your game "pirate", and if so, you're sure it starts on July 1, 2013 ? :greensiffle:
dialectus
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

JJacq a écrit : 11 déc. 2017 23:58 Ok, I remove the link as it's a pirate version. :sifflote:

You already managed to launch your game "pirate", and if so, you're sure it starts on July 1, 2013 ? :greensiffle:
i neither get pass the loading screen , i can´t see the date.
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

OK. And why don't you install version 18 ? She's too expensive ? :mrgreen:
dialectus
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

JJacq a écrit : 12 déc. 2017 19:54 OK. And why don't you install version 18 ? She's too expensive ? :mrgreen:
a "bit" yeah ahah xD , now without joke , the only reason i not install that versions is because i´ve mine almost full edited with many patches , and i not want to lose it all.
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »