Game crash at end of season

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pourrez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
denisgrad
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Game crash at end of season

Message non lu par denisgrad »

Hello, first of all sorry I dont speak French :(
But I hope I could get help from this community

I have downloaded LFP 14-15 for Fifa manager 13 and it has been running smoothly - 0 crashes during the whole season!
But on July 30th the game crashes and I cant start the new season. I have loaded a save which takes 6 months before and simulated it to the end of the season then there was no crash. But i dont want to replay all of that...

I searched all over the German forums for solutions and explanations to why this happens and I have not found any. Does anybody know why end of season crash occurs and how to stop it?
Tobb
Manager Général
Manager Général

Re: Game crash at end of season

Message non lu par Tobb »

Hello
Is it July 30th ( the beginning of the next season ) or June 30th ( the end of the season ) ?
I play with Fifa Manager 13 for a long time and I didn' t have that problem ( many careers, and never had a problem at the end of the season )
You might have a problem with a "corrupted transfer" wich makes your game crash ( sorry for my english )
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »