season 2051-52 bugs, negative budgets for all national teams and half of brazilian league clubs have negative balances

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pourrez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
ChrisP
Gonfleur de Ballons
Gonfleur de Ballons

season 2051-52 bugs, negative budgets for all national teams and half of brazilian league clubs have negative balances

Message non lu par ChrisP »

no matter the national team, all of them have negative budgets so its impossible to hire staff.
also half of the clubs in the brazilian league are 10 million euros in the negative so they cannot purchase any players or retain their players.

is there anyway to increase in the basic amount of tv money for all clubs, game prize money for leagues or to increase sponsor income?
is there a way to modify national team budgets?
it's ridiculous that a league like Brazil serie a only generates a base tv revenue income of 6 million euros per club when the operating costs are at least 40 million euros on average per team and most clubs only total 20 million euros of income. Even more curious is that the attendance figures for most clubs avg out to 2000 fans per game when half of the club have stadiums with 50 000 seats and 150 000 fans...
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

Re: season 2051-52 bugs, negative budgets for all national teams and half of brazilian league clubs have negative balanc

Message non lu par Horhgh »

We can't predict what could happen in 2051/2052 when we fix the rules of a league.

For the national team, i thing there's nothing to do, or if it exist a solution i don't know that.

For the Clubs in Brasil (and worldwide) =>
The TV money are fit with the informations about the amounts for 2014 (when we find them).
Some Clubs have specific manufacturer sponsorship with several Millions of € in their budget in the database. (but the contract don't run until 2051)
All the budgets at the start of the games are almost like IRL and can rules the season easily.

For the fans, we never work on the database Brasil, so nothing is change since the Original Game (FIFAM14)

If you need to have bigger budgets, more money at the start of the game, you can fix this club by club in the editor, and you also can fix the TV rights and bonus also in the editor.
But restart a career will be necessary.

After that nothing ensure you that in 2051 the same clubs will not be down with money, because if they get more money, they will spend more money :sifflote:
ChrisP
Gonfleur de Ballons
Gonfleur de Ballons

Re: season 2051-52 bugs, negative budgets for all national teams and half of brazilian league clubs have negative balanc

Message non lu par ChrisP »

Horhgh a écrit :
For the fans, we never work on the database Brasil, so nothing is change since the Original Game (FIFAM14)

If you need to have bigger budgets, more money at the start of the game, you can fix this club by club in the editor, and you also can fix the TV rights and bonus also in the editor.
But restart a career will be necessary.

After that nothing ensure you that in 2051 the same clubs will not be down with money, because if they get more money, they will spend more money :sifflote:
I use is the original database so I understood the fault wasn't due to FCM. I was simply wondering if there was a way to solve the problem.

I won't lie, I started my career as owner manager of Milan, so when I sold the club, I had a cool billion euros in my account :D

I worked around the Brasil problem by creating two new managers, one working at flamengo, the other at internacional while my main manager(billionaire) works at Sao Paulo. So what I did was float Sao Paulo on the stock market. Remove enough cash from the club to bring the share prices as low as possible. Get my two other managers to buy shares. The next week I inject a billion into my clubs coffers, the average value of the share goes higher, when that happens, my two other managers sell their shares, make a profit, then I remove the billion from the sao paulo club, the other two buy shares again at a low, inject, make a 700% profit every time i do that process and I can artificially re-boost the "income" in the league. The my three managers can own the clubs. So I float flamengo and inter on the market, and there you go, three multi billionaires inject/sponsor the brazilian league :D So when I restructure the academies/club infrastructure to build self-sufficient teams. Higher level teams= better sponsors=more fans= more steady income=problem solved :D takes a bit longer to do though...

I just think it's weird/illogical that Half of the clubs in Brazil play in a stadium with 50k seats but only have an avg of 4 to 7 thousand fans, yet the A/I doesn't build a new, smaller stadium to reduce expenses and save 4 million euros on their budgt, but it has the logical initiative to reduce/destroy all other club facilities. It's a video game so its to be expected. But lol wtv.
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

Message non lu par Horhgh »

IRL, you must know that since some years, brazilian football clubs have big financials issues.
And the average attendance in the league is under 20 000 by games.

Games are less attractive than before, and tickets are more expensives.
The clubs can't really survive if they don't sell their best players in Europe.

This league goes down and down...
So finally, what happens in your game is near real life experience :mrgreen:
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »