A couple of problems

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pouvez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
Maragos
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

A couple of problems

Message non lu par Maragos »

First of all,I would like to congratulate you on your AMAZING work you put in the game. You are truly the best.

But the truth is that I am facing some problems. As it seems I can't open the editor. I try and run it as an administrator but some error messages pop up. I will attach some screenshots with the messages I get.

A second problem I run into is that some English lower league teams appear as "Club 362" for example. This may be a common problem but I don't speak French so I can't possibly know if others have the same problem. These clubs have badges and all that but their name is as stated earlier.

Another problem is that Kosovo seems to have wrong flag in my game.

The last problem is that the UEFA Champions League and Europa League name seems to be in French,despite the fact that I have installed it in English.

That was it,I hope someone can help. I'm really sorry if I made any mistake or uploaded many screnshots but this is my first post ever. Thank you in advance! :merci2:
Fichiers joints
The Europa League name.
The Europa League name.
2018_02_10 11_16_29.jpg (95.3 Kio) Vu 1666 fois
The names that are in French in Champions League
The names that are in French in Champions League
2018_02_10 11_14_50.jpg (97.64 Kio) Vu 1666 fois
Kosovo with the wrong flag.
Kosovo with the wrong flag.
2018_02_10 01_11_05.jpg (85.05 Kio) Vu 1666 fois
The first message that appears when I open the editor.
The first message that appears when I open the editor.
1.jpg (116.22 Kio) Vu 1666 fois
The second message.
The second message.
2.jpg (76.88 Kio) Vu 1666 fois
The last message that appears.
The last message that appears.
3.jpg (105.17 Kio) Vu 1666 fois
The problem with the English teams.
The problem with the English teams.
2018_02_03 01_43_44.jpg (83.7 Kio) Vu 1666 fois
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Re: A couple of problems

Message non lu par JJacq »

First thing: either you have installed the game incorrectly, or you run the Editor from your desktop and not from the root directory of the game, hence the errors. :sifflote:

For the rest, all your screens show that you have incorrectly installed the game, because no problem on my side :

2018_02_10 12_19_01.jpg
2018_02_10 12_19_01.jpg (196.71 Kio) Vu 1660 fois
2018_02_10 12_25_43.jpg
2018_02_10 12_25_43.jpg (163.5 Kio) Vu 1660 fois

So you have to uninstall everything and do the housework, as indicated in the installation procedure, then install correctly, always according to the instructions of the procedure. You even have a video tutorial to help you (with the possibility to put the subtitles in English) : https://youtu.be/iTzVD9KAHYI
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

I have just been given a track : a problem with the language with which you play :

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (55.54 Kio) Vu 1655 fois

It will be fixed for a next Update#, but in the meantime, you can correct in the Editor.
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
Maragos
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

JJacq a écrit : 10 févr. 2018 13:36 I have just been given a track : a problem with the language with which you play :

Capture.JPG

It will be fixed for a next Update#, but in the meantime, you can correct in the Editor.

I did everything as you said. I re-installed the game and everything works fine,I can't thank you enough!
But still,I would like to rename the name of the qualifying rounds in Champions and Europa League,is is possible? :sifflote:
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

You checked with your installation that is now clean ? Because the file that manages these names is well informed.

If you still have trouble, I have no other ideas for now...
Maragos
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

JJacq a écrit : 10 févr. 2018 20:16 You checked with your installation that is now clean ? Because the file that manages these names is well informed.

If you still have trouble, I have no other ideas for now...
I would be really glad if you could include that as well in the next update. :gene:
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »