Problems after update 3

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pouvez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
jbosnjak
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Problems after update 3

Message non lu par jbosnjak »

Hello. I have a problem with my fifa manager. It has crash in half time, crash after the match or something weird happend with menu in the game and main menu, menu in game becomes dark, in menu, white background pops in and after some time game crashes. I have installed fifa manager by instructions, also update, disabeled antivirus while installing, but still it is the same. I had played this game with update two, and no crashes, or weird menu bugs. Can you help me with this problem? Oh yeah, while playing with barcelona, after champions league draw, i got also runtime error. Can you explain why this bugs appear? If you need a screenshot i will post it later.
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

Re: Problems after update 3

Message non lu par Horhgh »

Did you install the update with administrators rights ?

Did you install other patch (graphics patchs or something else) ?

Did you exceed the limit of leagues when creating your career (pop-up warning !) ?
Because runtime errors generally appears when you have too many leagues selected in your career !
If it's the case maybe this can help => https://fifa-club-manager-forum.fr/view ... =18&t=7120
jbosnjak
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

I have installed update with administrator rights.

I have installed graphic badges and portraits.

I dod not exceeded limit of leagues although i run a patch which allows exceding number of leagues above limit.
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

Message non lu par Horhgh »

So sorry i have no idea !
jbosnjak
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

explorer suite worked!!! 4 matches no errors!!! Thanks man!!! You are the man!!! :chaud: :heureux: :ok: :gene:
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »