Help needed 3d stadia

Maillots, Bannières, Tickets, Badges / Logos, Photos Joueurs, Stades 3D, etc...
samadhi
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Help needed 3d stadia

Message non lu par samadhi »

Hello all!

I am sorry for juming on like this but I really need your help. I was on http://www.lfp-united.com/f113-patchs-des-membres" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and wanted to download 3d stadiums (converted from FIFA), but I get this message from SkyDrive that the file dosen't exist anymore or I don't have the right to download it, even if I am member of LFP forum and have a SkyDrive account. Do you know whats wrong or where I can download it?

Many thanks!
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

Re: Help needed 3d stadia

Message non lu par Horhgh »

Hi !

first of all, we can't make support for download problems of other forum.
If they give a link, they must ensure them, the link is working.

You have to know that, in fact LFp United is dead since several weeks (maybe months, not really sure), and their administrators let it lives like it is, giving no advertising on that, deleting a lot of files or closing some personnal download areas (like their personnal Skydrive).

As we are former member of LFP United (the staff before the last staff on the place) they think we can solve all the problems they have created ! So their only answer to the members is : Go to Fifa Club Manager forum.
But it's not 100% true. We can't solve their personnal download area issues !

For your search of 3D Fifa stadium for Fifa Manager, I'm personnal no able to help you, because I don't use any, and don't know where to find some or convert them.

Maybe another guy could help you.
Tobb
Manager Général
Manager Général

Re: Help needed 3d stadia

Message non lu par Tobb »

Hello
Maybe you'll find here what you need
http://fifa-club-manager-forum.fr/stade ... -t126.html
(second post)
Répondre

Retourner vers « Graphismes 2D & 3D »